Get ready to enjoy the best skin of your life with a new treatment that’s fast, safe and suitable for any skin type. If you want beautiful, glowing skin without harsh chemical treatments, you owe it to yourself to give the HydraFacial a try.
What is the HydraFacial?
HydraFacial uses the power of pure, clean water to gently clean, exfoliate and moisturize your skin. In just 30 minutes, you can have skin that looks young, healthy and radiant.
How is the HydraFacial Different?
Intense treatments like laser ablations and chemical peels can produce beautiful results, but they can also leave your skin irritated. Many of them require a long, painful recovery. With the HydraFacial, you get all the benefits with none of the pain, downtime or recovery.
What are the Benefits?
- Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin
- Takes only 30 minutes
- Leaves skin renewed and refreshed
- Smooths away wrinkles and fine lines
- Leaves skin clear and evenly toned
- Shrinks pores
- Heals acne scars and sun damage
What Happens During a HydraFacial?
A HydraFacial is relaxing and enjoyable. It involves three key steps.
- Cleanse and peel. This step cleans skin deeply, pulling toxins, oil and impurities out of your pores. During this step, you’ll also get painless, thorough exfoliation. This helps your skin build collagen and elastin.
- Extract and hydrate. Using gentle suction, a special HydraFacial device removes whiteheads, blackheads and acne bumps. You get deep moisturizing with hyaluronic acid, a powerful element that helps skin attract and retain moisture.
- Fuse and protect. Specialty lotions and serums target your specific skin concerns. Antioxidants help your skin fight the signs of aging. A potent vitamin blend prompts cell turnover.
Learn More Today
If you want radiant, healthy skin, the HydraFacial is right for you. To learn more, we warmly invite you to make an appointment with Dr. Renee Moran Medical Aesthetics. At our convenient location in Newton Centre, MA, our caring and devoted team of professionals will be happy to explain this option to you in full and answer any questions you may have. Contact us today to set up your consultation – we look forward to speaking with you!